Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Birthday Gift for Louis

My son, Louis, is going to be 27 this month.

Even though he is technically a man, he still has this little boy side. Parents know what I am talking about, the part of them that still likes to play video games, watch silly videos on YouTube, that side.

Well, I asked what he would like for his birthday this year. Louis, being sweet and knowing that I don't have lots of money, asked if I could make him and Angry Bird beanie, the red one. So, I got to work on it and the end result is pictured below. I did give it to him this evening. So that he can take it to Vegas with him in case it is cold enough to wear.

He loved it!


 
 
 
 
The pictures are not the best, I used my dumb phone.
 
 
I hope to be getting some better pictures of my son modeling his new beanie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment