Saturday, July 13, 2013

Just the beginning

Although I have had an online store

DreamsOfMay.etsy.com

for a good many years, I have just now started a blog.

My Grandmother is the one who instilled in me a love of crochet and she always told me to never give up my dreams.

My shop is named for her.

Although crochet is my first crafting love, Over the years I have expanded to others forms of crafting (more on those later)

Occasionally I will link new items in my shop, sometimes I will write about comical events (of which there have been many) in life,
I may post recipes or crochet tips, links to interesting finds on Etsy and possibly really good sales (although if you know me you know that I HATE to shop).

So bookmark this page and come back to see what's up and give me some input (if I can figure this whole thing out)

Take care and keep dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment